Urmi Pandya is an International Yoga Teacher – Yoga is a symbol of universal aspiration for health and wellbeing. She acknowledges Yoga as Health Assurance in Zero Budget.
She is currently teaching Group and Individual training on Ashtanga & Ancient Hatha yoga, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha, Kriyas and Meditation.
Hatha Yoga should not be taught as an excercise form but as a live process; then Aasnas will lead to ecstatic states.
Urmi is a certified Yoga Teacher from Patanjali International Yoga Foundation at Rishikesh with 200 hours of training. She also did a one-month Meditation course at Heartfulnes, Ahmedabad.
- Won Silver Medal at 2nd South Asian Yoga sports championship, Pokhara, Nepal (May 2018)
- Won Silver Medal at 1st Mt. Everest International Yoga festival, Pokhara, Nepal (May 2018)
- Won the 6th prize at Gujarat Yoga Association competition (August 2018)
- Won Silver Medal at 1st International Yoga Sports Cup, Karnal (Haryana), India(November 2018)
- Won 10th prize and Trophy at 5th Open National Yoga Sports Championship, Kolkata (West Bengal), India (December 2018)
- Appreciated with Women’s award by Falak Foundation in 2018 (Ahmedabad)
She also does advance Yoga workshops on Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga.
Urmi is been followed by millions of people globally on various social media channels.
- Instagram – 14,000 followers
- LinkedIn – 20,000+ connections
- Tik Tok – 2,45,7100 followers, 1.5 million hearts
- Like app – 73,500 followers (certified sports channel)
- YouTube – 1000+ subscribers, 25,000+ views
- Facebook – 1150 followers
Related News: Urmi Pandya